Share the news about Rev. Sun Myung Moon and the Unification Church

Moon's Mass Marriages: The Gift of Love



Moon's Mass Marriages: The Gift of Love

Marriage is central in the unification theology which emphasizes family values, and which teaches that only the married can achieve ultimate salvation and only through ideal families we can build an ideal world.
Sect of Moon's Mass Marriages, mass weddings, cult weddings: The marriage of Love
The utmost purpose of life is to be born in love, raised up in love, and to bequeath love to the future generations. The purpose of marriage is to perfect the love of man and woman.

Man is born to meet a woman and woman is born to meet man. Togather they are born to unite with the higher level of God's love. Neither man nor woman can touch God's full love alone. Each of them is just a half person. They reach completion when they unite in love. They complete each other.

We all yearn for true and lasting love; for object of our hearts that we can trust, love, share, understand each other deeper than with anyone else in the universe. We want someone who can understand us, support us even in the most difficult moments.

A mass wedding in 2005
The church sees marriage as an essential part of life
 
These are some of the basic underlining ideals behind the International Holy Blessing of Marriage carried by the Korean religious leader, Sun Myung Moon. And in the last 50 years he had Blessed hundreds of millions of couples in marriage.

Some of the caples participating in the mass marriages were matched directly by Rev. Moon. It was from early age that he had the spiritual ability to see the past, present and the future of the matched partners. This probably is one of the reasons why his international, interfaith, interracial matchings are so succesful.
Sect of Moon's Mass Marriages, mass weddings, cult weddings: The marriage of Love

2012 - 120324 - Blessing Ceremony 21 min from European Office
Sect of Moon's Mass Marriages, mass weddings, cult weddings: The marriage of Love
Marriage is not for yourself (a selfish thing), but for your parnter, for your children and for the society. Our standard of love, harmony and understanding as parners transmits to our children and to the world. Social problems steam from families without love, or false, materialistic love. Consequently all social problems, all world problems can be solved by estublishing the culture of loving true families. This is precisely the ideal behind the International Mass Marriages carried by the Rev. Dr. Moon.

Personal stories
Sect of Moon's Mass Marriages, mass weddings, cult weddings: The marriage of Love
My matching was a picture matching, shares Tossa Cromwell, participant of the four hundred million couples Blesseing in 2000. I sent my picture. There was no specific person that I was hoping to be Blessed to. I felt that I should keep my mind open for whomever God decided.

I received the picture in the mail. When I opened it, my first reaction was, "She is beautiful". At that time I didn't know that God was planning to give me lots and lots of love through her and that she would open my heart in many ways. She was so beautiful.. What I would find out later is that she was perfect match for me.
Sect of Moon's Mass Marriages, mass weddings, cult weddings: The marriage of Love
4 years of hope promo V1 from Family Fed USA



The Washington Post has a fascinating story about the children of divinely matched members of the Unification Church (also known as the Moonies, which may be a slur).




Share your views...

4 Respones to "Moon's Mass Marriages: The Gift of Love"

Unknown said...

Interesting blog. This is one of my favorite blog also I want you to update more post like this. Thanks for sharing this article.
German Silver Gift Items | White Metal Gifts


July 8, 2015 at 11:30 PM
Return Gifts said...

Excellent information with unique content and it is very useful to know about the information based on blogs.


March 25, 2016 at 10:18 PM
Marriage Return Gifts said...

Excellent roundup with some really great information here


May 31, 2016 at 1:17 AM
jane good said...

Hello i am here to spread this good news to the entire world on how i got my ex love back.I was going crazy when my love left me for another girl last month,But when i meet a friend that introduce me to DR IROSI the great messenger to the oracle that he serve,I narrated my problem to DR IROSI about how my ex love left me and also how i needed to get a job in a very big company.He only said to me that i have come to the right place were i will be getting my heart desire without any side effect.He told me what i need to do,After it was been done,In the next 2 days,My love called me on the phone and was saying sorry for living me before now and also in the next one week after my love called me to be pleading for forgiveness,I was called for interview in my desired company were i needed to work as the managing director..I am so happy and overwhelmed that i have to tell this to the entire world to contact DR IROSI at the following email address DRIROSISOLUTIONCENTER@GMAIL.COM and get all your problem solve..No problem is too big for him to solve..Contact him direct on DRIROSISOLUTIONCENTER@GMAIL.COM or call his mobile number or add him up on whatsapp via (+2348118829771). and get your problems solve like me.    


January 13, 2020 at 8:53 PM
.

Who is Rev. Moon: What his Fruits and Famous People Say

Contribute to support this page

Popular Posts

 

Посещения

© 2010 SUN MYUNG MOON All Rights Reserved Thesis WordPress Theme Converted into Blogger Template by Hack Tutors.info